We have worked on numerous projects involving Britain’s road networks and have a lot of experience in the installation of fibre, copper and power cabling, excavation, and installation of underground ducting systems. We also have experience in establishing and managing temporary traffic management systems and have qualified NRAWSA engineers.
Our High Profile Projects
- National Grid
London Buses – PA Installation and Maintenance
Delatim have been awarded the Public Address System Supply, Installation and Maintenance for TfL’s Surface Transport Division. The Framework covers 24 London Bus Stations over a 2 year period with a possible 1 Year extension.
Delatim are responsible for the Plan Preventive Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance across 24 London Bus Stations as well as the design, supply and installation of new PAVA Systems. Delatim have a dedicated team of maintenance engineers on call 24/7 to ensure the PA system remains operational at all times. Works include the following activities
- Intrusive Surveys
- Planned Maintenance Inspections
- Responding to call outs
- Concept and Detailed Designs
- Installation of new ASL PA Systems
- Installation of new cabling and CMS
- Removal of redundant equipment
- Testing and Commissioning
- Handover documentation
Electric Car Charging Points
Installation of new electrical car charging stations at various locations in the south east. Works involved civil and electrical design and installation works including liaising with local authorities and utility companies.
- Civil works
- Traffic Management
- Installation of cable routes
- Electrical and Communication installation and testing
- Local Authority and Utility Company Liaison
Installation of Fibre Networks in London
Delatim have been responsible for the installation of a number of fibre networks in London, Working for many of the leading Telecommunications companies operating in the capital.
- Installation of duct routes and cable chambers
- Core drilling
- Traffic Management
- Installation of Fibre Cabling
- Installation of sub-ducting
- Fibre Splicing and Testing
- Installation of racks and electrical supplies
- Testing & Commissioning